Frances R. Gallop
Frances Gallop is a partner with the firm. She has over 30 years’ experience advising and representing employers in legal matters relating to the workplace.
Frances is certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Labour Law. She has represented employers in proceedings before Ontario courts as well as in proceedings before:
- arbitration boards
- the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
- the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal
- Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Public Service Staff Relations Board
- Public Service Grievance Settlement Board
- Financial Services Tribunal of Ontario
Frances has been a speaker at numerous conferences on workplace legal issues, including conferences organized by the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Ontario Bar Association, the International Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, Osgoode Law School, Queen’s University, McMaster University, Carswell Law Conference, Infonex, Canadian Institute and other educational and business organizations and has appeared on CBC’s program “Face Off” to debate workplace legal issues.
EducationFrances received her B.A. from Trent University and her LL.B. from the University of Windsor and was called to the Ontario Bar in 1985.
Memberships & Affiliations
- International Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers’ Association
- Advocates’ Society