Frank A. Angeletti
Frank Angeletti is consulted and is involved in providing a full range of legal services in employment and labour relations matters including collective bargaining, labour and employment, litigation and advice and representation for proceedings under the Labour Relations Act, Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
He is experienced in providing timely advice directed to problem presentation and practical solutions to a broad spectrum of employers in both the private and public sectors.
Frank is a frequent speaker, lecturer and author on current labour and employment law topics
EducationFrank graduated from the University of Ottawa and was called to the Bar in 1978. Frank practiced in Toronto from 1978 until 1983 when he moved to London, Ontario where he practiced labour and employment law and litigation with Harrison Elwood until joining the firm as a partner in November, 1995.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Past President, Sunningdale Golf and Country Club
- Past President, London Club, London, Ontario
- Past Chair of the Thames Valley Hospitals Planning Partnership
- Past Chair of the Joint Committee of the London Hospitals
- Past Chair, Lawson Research Foundation, London, Ontario
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, St. Joseph Health Care, London
- Past Chair, Board of Governors, University of Western Ontario
- Current President, St. Joseph’s Hospice, London
- Current Vice-President, St. Joseph’s Health Care Society
- Current Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Current Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Current Member of the Middlesex Law Association
- Current Member of the Human Resource Professionals of London and District
- Current Member of the London and Middlesex Construction Association
- Current Member of the London Chamber of Commerce
- Current Member of the Advocates Society