Our 2012 program focussed on recent important developments in the field of labour and employment law, with an emphasis on practical and proactive management advice.
If you would like to be placed on our mailing list for future seminars, please contact us.
The materials provided on this site are for information purposes only. These materials constitute general information relating to areas of law familiar to our firm lawyers. They do NOT constitute legal advice or other professional advice and you may not rely on the contents of this website as such. The contents of the website do not necessarily represent the opinions of Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP or its clients.
If you require legal advice, you should retain competent legal counsel to advise you. If you would like to retain Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP, please contact one of our lawyers, who will be pleased to discuss whether our firm can assist you. A solicitor-client relationship will arise between you and our firm only if we specifically agree to act for you. Until we specifically agree to act for you on a matter, you should not provide us with any confidential information or material.
FIRM SEMINAR PAPERS
- Frances Gallop – From the Barnyard to the Boardroom: Update on Workplace Harassment
- Deborah Hudson – Merrier Without Barriers: Complying with AODA
- Paul Young – Righting Wronko: Constructive Dismissal after Kafka v. Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
- Casey Dockendorff – Is Obesity a Disability?
- Roslyn McGilvery – How Appropriate! Supreme Court of Canada Dismisses Human Rights Complaints because they were “Appropriately Dealt with in Another Proceeding”
- Bonnea Channe – The Nature of Things: Arbitrator Clarifies Scope of Medical Information Requests
- Geoff Ryans – Access Denied: Ontario Court of Appeal Creates New Privacy Tort
To view videos of the Firm Seminar presentations, please visit our Video page.