Workers' Compensation Bootcamp Seminar #2 - WSIB Accounts: Analyzing the information and thinking outside the box
About this topic:
As the second seminar in our Workers' Compensation Bootcamp series, this session will focus on workers’ compensation account information and how to critically assess whether further efforts can be made to reduce costs. Participants are encouraged to bring along their cost statements.
Topics for discussion will include:
- How to analyze cost statements, with an emphasis on non-construction employers
- How to determine whether an employer is in the correct classification unit and how to appeal, if necessary
- How to spot escalating WSIB costs associated with specific compensation claims
- How to stop and reverse escalating costs including addressing aggravations, recurrences and pre-existing conditions
- Understanding maximum claims costs and what that means for the rest of the year
- Understanding changes related to the Rate Framework Modernization
CPD Hours: This program is eligible for up to 1.5 substantive hours.
Carissa Tanzola, Diane Laranja and James Jennings.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
REGISTER TO VIEW ONLINE