Significant Changes to the Canada Labour Code: What Federally Regulated Employers Need to Know
Significant changes to the Canada Labour Code are just around the corner. As of September 1, 2019, federally regulated employers must comply with the new and enhanced employment standards introduced by Bills C-63 and C-86.
Our interactive seminar will provide participants with a practical overview of key amendments to the Canada Labour Code, including those related to:
- Rest Periods and Breaks
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Leaves of Absence
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Continuity of Employment
- Powers of the Canada Industrial Relations Board
- Complaints Relating to Reprisals
- Gain an understanding of the legislative changes
- Learn how to efficiently review and update their workplace policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Get an overview of additional legislative amendments expected in the near future so they can design proactive strategies to best navigate the changing legal landscape
CPD Hours: This program is eligible for up to 1.5 substantive hours.
Presenters: Brian MacDonald, Danny Parker and Lucas Mapplebeck.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
REGISTER TO VIEW ONLINE