COVID-19: Adapting to the New Normal
Almost a year after the first lockdown and emergency measures were put in place to stop the spread of COVID-19, Canada has approved vaccinations. This development provides hope that an end may be in sight. However, we are not out of the woods yet. This seminar will address both new and ongoing issues employers face managing their workplaces through the pandemic. Attendees will receive practical guidance that will equip them with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the ever-changing legal landscape governing the workplace.
Topics covered in this informative webinar will include:
- Current emergency measures and public health recommendations: where are we now?
- Breach of COVID-19-related policies: when is discipline or discharge appropriate?
- Lengthy leaves and layoffs: what key risks must employers be aware of?
- COVID-19 fatigue: how can employers combat its negative effects on culture and morale?
- Vaccinations: can employers compel workers to receive them?
Presenters: Melanie McNaught, Natalie Garvin and Darren Avery
LSO CPD Hours: This program is eligible for up to 1.5 substantive hours.
REGISTER TO VIEW ONLINE