On-Site Once More: Strategies for an Effective Return to the Physical Workplace
Although employees are heading back to the physical workplace, the return to onsite work (whether on a full-time or hybrid model) requires more than a mere resumption of pre-pandemic operations. The last few years have interrupted regular workplace dynamics, changed employees’ expectations, and created new challenges for employers to navigate. Our upcoming webinar will provide business leaders, labour relations professionals, and human resource professionals with the knowledge and tools to successfully transition their employees back to onsite work.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- Common workplace misconduct issues that have arisen with the return to onsite work;
- Practical techniques for managing discipline and promoting positive employee performance;
- Methods for reorienting employees to workplace rules and policies;
- Obligations and best practices for addressing requests for workplace accommodation; and
- Strategies for minimizing the risk of constructive dismissal claims relating to the return to the physical workplace.
We look forward to hosting you at our webinar.