COVID-19 Vaccinations and the Workplace
With an expected increase in COVID-19 vaccine supply, employers can anticipate that more of their workers will soon have access to inoculations. As Ontario’s vaccine rollout progresses, employers continue to have questions about immunization, and to what extent this issue can – or should – be addressed in the workplace.
Join us for an engaging and informative discussion that will answer some of employers’ most pressing vaccine-related questions, including:
- Can an employer incentivize, or even require, workers to be vaccinated?
- Can an employer collect, use, or disclose information about workers’ vaccination status?
- Can businesses require contractors, patrons, and/or clients to provide proof of vaccination?
- What human rights and privacy related issues do employers need to be mindful of?
- What is the impact of Ontario’s new paid infectious disease emergency leave?
LSO CPD Hours: This program is eligible for up to 1.5 substantive hours.
Presenters: Sarah Crossley, Laura Freitag & Hossein Moghtaderi
REGISTER TO VIEW ONLINE